WHAT COOKIES ARE
Cookies are small text files that the websites visited by users send to their terminal (computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc ) and where they are stored in order to be re-transmitted to the same websites at the next visit by the same terminal. Cookies are used for different purposes, they have different characteristics and may be used by both Givaci S.r.l. or by third parties.
Please find below all the information about cookies installed through this Store Website and all the information about how to manage your cookies preferences.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES WE USE ON OUR WEBSITE.
1. TECHNICAL COOKIES WHICH DO NOT REQUIRE ANY OPT IN BY USERS:
Among the technical cookies, we use:
- • Navigation Cookies
Cookies ensuring the normal browsing and use of the website, through different options or services, aimed at increasing the website performance.
- • Functionality Cookies
Cookies which save the users' preferences to facilitate the users’ browsing experience, according to a set of selected criteria (such as, for example, language, text characters, browser type, etc.).
2. COOKIES WHICH REQUIRE THE USERS' OPT-IN.
All cookies, other than the technical cookies mentioned above, are installed or activated only if previous consent is given by the user, the first time she/he visits the Store Website. Opt-in may be expressed in a general way, by interacting with the brief cookie information banner on the landing page of the website, pursuant to the instructions set out in the above-mentioned banner (closing the banner, or by clicking the OK button, or by scrolling the page or clicking on any of its elements); opt-in can be also provided in a selective way described below. Opt-in given by users is tracked and recorded in order to make your next visits to the same website more effective. However, you can always revoke all or part of the consents previously given.
Among the cookies which require the users' Opt-in, we use:
• Cookies managed by third parties
- a. Online behavioural advertising cookies
These cookies, installed by third parties companies which carry out online profiling activities, allow to create an anonymous profile of the users based on their browsing experience on this and other websites. In this way, it is possible to provide you with advertisements targeted to your interests rather than generic advertising. Please find below the name of any third party, which manages the above-mentioned cookies, and for each of them the link to the page where it is possible to have more information and/or manage the consent.
Google, CloudFlare, Weborama Salesforce. .
- b. Retargeting cookies
These cookies are used to send advertising to users who previously visited the Store Website. Please find below the name of any third party which manages the above-mentioned cookies, and for each of them the link to the page where it is possible to have more information and/or manage the consent.
- c. Social networking Cookies
These cookies are collected in order to share content on social networks. Please find below the name of any third party which manages the above-mentioned cookies, and for each of them the link to the page where it is possible to have more information and/or manage the consent.
Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.
- d. Analytics Cookies
These cookies are collected by third parties, both in an aggregated and non-aggregated form, in order to collect information on the number of users and on how they visit the website, such as information on which pages or sections are most viewed. Please find below the name of any third party which manages the above-mentioned cookies, and for each of them the link to the page where it is possible to have more information and/or manage the consent.
Adobe Site Catalyst, Google Analytics.
We would like to inform you that you can also manage your cookie preferences through your browser such as:
If you are not familiar with the type and version of browser that you are using, we invite you to click on the “Help” button in the window at the top of your browser, where you can access all the information you need.
For any further information:
- email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are small text strings that the Site sends to the user's device, where information is memorized for various purposes. In particular, cookies allow the Site to recognize users on subsequent visits or enable other websites to recognize such users for particular purposes.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES THE SITE USES
The Site uses various types of cookies for different purposes:
Technical cookies are cookies enabling users to browse on the Site or to enjoy its basic features. These cookies are installed automatically on the user device by the Site as a result of the user’s access to the Site and do not require any specific consent by the user.
Indeed, consent is not required by the law if and when a cookie is:
- • Used for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication; and
- • Strictly necessary in order for the provider of a digital service explicitly required by the user to provide that service.
Technical cookies used by the Site include:
- • Navigation cookies: to ensure the normal browsing and use of the Site, through different options or services;
- • Functional cookies: to save user preferences and facilitate the browsing experience based on a set of selected criteria (for example, language, browser type, etc.).
The Site also collects the IP address or any other identifying information on the user device that is necessary in order to manage the Site, diagnose server problems and meet other lawful purposes.
Disabling technical cookies may limit the ability of users to browse the Site and to enjoy its features or the services offered.
All cookies other than technical cookies are installed or activated only if previous consent by “opt-in” is given by users.
On their first visit to the Site, users are shown a cookie banner on the screen or interface. This banner will disappear once the user has accepted or refused the cookies used on the Site.
Opt-in may be expressed in a general way, for instance by closing the banner, or by clicking the OK button, or by scrolling the page or clicking on any of its elements; opt-in can be also provided in a selective way.
Opt-in given by users is tracked and recorded in order to make their next visits to the Site more effective. However, users can always revoke all or part of the consents previously given.
The non-technical cookies used by the Site are third-party cookies: cookies set up on the user’s device by a domain or website distinct from the Site. Third party cookies are implemented by marketing vendors and partners of the Site by the means of third party tags. The Site does not control such cookies.
The Site does not have any access or control over cookies or other tracking technology used by third parties accessible by the Site and cannot ensure compliance of third parties with the applicable privacy law.
- • Advertising cookies: these cookies allow the Site to create an anonymous profile of users based on their browsing experience on this Site and on others. In such a way, it is possible to provide users with advertisements targeted to their interests rather than generic advertising. This is a list of advertising cookies (it includes a link to more information on such cookies and the instructions to manage user consent):
- • Retargeting cookies: these cookies allow third-parties to send advertising to users who have previously visited the Site. This is a list of retargeting cookies (it includes a link to more information on such cookies and the instructions on how to manage user consent):
- • Analytical cookies: these cookies are collected by third parties, in individual or aggregated form, in order to collect information on the number of users and on how they visit the website, such as information on which pages or sections are most viewed. This is a list of analytical cookies (it includes a link to pages with more information on such cookies and the instructions on how to manage user consent):
Adobe Site Catalyst,
Users can manage cookie preferences through their web browser settings:
For more information, Users can visit:
Users wishing to contact the Site concerning any matter relating cookies are encouraged to write to: email@example.com
Last update: October 2018